Princess Birthday

     My daughters seventh birthday is the first week in August. We have had quite a few themes, ironically we never had a Princess theme. We have a pool, so we mostly have pool parties for her. My husband wants to do something a little more extreme this year because he figures she will be big by the time we know it.

Little Girl's Princess Shirley Costume     We are definitely having her party in our yard but we are renting a big bouncy castle and a few vendors will be there as well. We are having a face painter and having actors dressed as the Disney Princesses. It will definitely be a party to remember! My husband rented a DJ so that the adults will have a good time as well.
      We are just going to make a big party out of it. They can swim, eat, play and dance. I believe there are about a hundred invitations going out and that is not all kids! Thank Goodness! We are inviting pretty much all of our family. The main thing I want for my daughter is a beautiful Tiara that she can keep.

     It will be a lot of work but I have confidence it will be a great party. I know my husband is giving his full attention to the party. My niece makes cakes and is making my daughter a grand cake for free as her gift. We are so very grateful for that! She saved us quite a bit of money! Do you think we should have a cotton candy machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment